- Stanovy a přihláška
- Aktivity společnosti
- Informace ze společnosti
- Doporučené postupy ČNS
- Registr dialyzovaných
- Dialyzační statistika
- Český registr biopsií
- Postgraduální nefrologie
- Akce neorganizované ČNS
- Privátní stránky
- KBPR Journal
- Zápisy z jednání
- Zápisy z valné hromady
- Ostatní sdělení
Zápis z jednání výboru ČNS konaného dne 13. 11. 2013
VFN, knihovna KN
VFN, knihovna KN
Nová pravidla pro ERA-EDTA Fellowship Programme
Dear Prof. Romana Ryšavá,
In the light of the communications to the Members of our Association, I am delighted to give you information regarding two important matters regarding the activities of our Association:
- NEW RULES of the ERA-EDTA Fellowship Programme, approved during the Council Meeting held in Milan, May 21th 2009.
- Call for European Research Centers interested in receiving a fellow from another European country.
- NEW RULES of the ERA-EDTA Fellowship Programme
The main changes approved are:
- the Fellowship Programme is not more restricted to exchanges between different European countries, but is allowed also within the same country of the applicant. However, priority will be given to Fellowships done in a different country.
- the Short term Fellowship now is given for two different possibilities:
- promoting a research collaboration between two institutions
- training in specific clinical techniques (e.g. renal biopsy and pathology, epidemiological and statistical skills, renal ultrasound, etc)
- the deadlines have been changed to: March 15 (first deadline) - September 15 (second deadline)
This Programme gives great opportunity to young investigators to increase their contribution towards the development of Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation in their countries as well as increase the exchange between European Nephrology centres.
The Fellowship Programme is open to all young investigators living in the geographical area of ERA-EDTA: all European Countries and the Countries bordering Europe and the Mediterranean Sea.
We kindly invite you to inform as many young doctors as possible about this exciting ERA-EDTA Fellowship Programme by going to our official web site http://www.era-edta.org/fellowshipsrules.htm
- According to these new Fellowship Programme rules, the Council has published, on the ERA-EDTA website, a Call for European Research Centers interested in receiving a fellow from another European country.
The call requires a short synopsis (max 3500 characters) on the Center’s research programme in nephrology/ dialysis/ transplantation and the current lines of research.
A similar Call has been published for those Short Term Fellowship clinically oriented; the call require the specific techniques available at the Center (e.g. renal biopsy and pathology, epidemiological and statistical skills, renal ultrasound, etc) in which the fellows could be trained.
The Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) is required to suggest to the ERA-EDTA Council both possible areas for improvement of clinical nephrology as well as a list of possible Centres to be invited by the Council to join the ERA-EDTA Fellowship programme.
The SAB will then analyse the proposals sent by each centre and create a list of Research Centres and a list of Clinical Centres. Both lists will be published on the website of the Association as a link to the page of the Fellowship Programme (these lists will be available starting from January 2010 only).
Prof. G. London