Nexus Symposium on Hypertension and the Kidney
You will not want to miss the exciting scientific program of the Symposium and this unique networking opportunity.
A faculty of international experts will deliver core sessions including:
- Renal-Pressure Natriuresis.
- Disease Genomics and the HapMap Project.
- RAAS and Cardiovascular Risk Translational Value of Guyton's Concept in 2007.
- Proteomics of Renal Exosomes Developmental Origins of Hypertension
- Proteinuria and Hypertension Salt-Regulating Effectors
- Diuretics Revisited
- Circadian Control of Genes, Cells, and Organs
- New Methods and Directions
For complete information on the meeting, faculty, scientific program, and on how to earn CME credits please visit: www.theisn.org
We look forward to welcoming you to Vienna for what promises to be a highly interactive, translational and clinically relevant opportunity for scientific debate and networking.
Friedrich Luft (Germany)
Giuseppe Mancia (Italy)
Bernard Rossier (Switzerland)