Prázdniny a dialýza na ostrově Mykonos v Řecku
Dialyzační středisko v Řecku
SEA Dialysis Mykonos is the first dialysis center in Mykonos Island and was created with the goal to enable dialysis patients from all over the world to visit and enjoy their vacation in this beautiful Greek island while securing their dialysis treatments.
Our new state-of-the-art facilities comply with European health and safety directives and are designed to the high standards of a luxury hotel, aimed at offering a seamless transition between your holiday activities in Mykonos and your dialysis treatments.
Our spacious dialysis stations will offer amazing views of the Aegean Sea while our experienced medical and nursing staff take care of your every need.
Patients benefit from:
- Expert nephrologists and experienced dialysis nurses supervising patients at all times
- Latest technology from Baxter®, the Artis-Physio Plus Dialysis Machines
- Spacious Dialysis stations with stunning views of the Aegean Sea
- Multilingual staff (languages spoken include Greek, English, Italian)
- Free Wi-Fi and satellite TV for each dialysis station
- Air conditioning & lighting separately controlled for each dialysis station
- Complimentary snacks and refreshments for patients and accompanying visitors
- Transfer service to-from the clinic available upon request
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Private VIP treatment Suites available upon request
- Collaborations with local businesses, including hotels, with special discounts for patients
- Strategic Location offering the opportunity to explore other nearby islands like Tinos, Naxos, Paros through daytrips!
We remain at your disposal for any further information needed.
Kidney Dialysis Unit
Aggelika, 84 600 Mykonos, Greece
T: +30 22890 27350
F: +30 22890 28580
SEA Dialysis Mykonos 2021 Brochure.pdf
2,31 MB, Datum poslední změny: 5.4.2021